aRoads.com is a super premium, 6 letter, two word, pronounceable domain name, first registered in 2007 and is over 7 years old. The “aRoads” brand name is comprised of the word “a” and the word “roads”.
According to Wards Auto (http://wardsauto.com/), US automakers delivered over 16 million vehicles in 2014, the industry’s highest amount since 2006, representing a 5.8% increase in sales. There are hundreds of automotive enthusiast magazines, websites, and blogs devoted to all things cars, roads and driving and over 1 billion vehicles on the planet.
With such a huge interest in the automotive and driving market, there are a deluge of potential uses for the aRoads brand concept and domain name including:
- Driving blog focusing on the world’s best roads for drivers.
- Driving tours.
- Car purchasing research.
- Rally enthusiasts.
- Driving app focused on routing drivers on the best roads to save time and avoid traffic.
Included with the Sale
- The aRoads brand concept.
- The aRoads.com domain name.
- Logo design and design files.